SureTect™ Salmonella Species PCR Assay
Rapidly detect Salmonella species in food and environmental samples with the Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Salmonella Species PCR Assay.
Marke: Thermo Scientific A56841
Additional Details : Gewicht : 0.13000kg
- Sicherheitsdatenblatt (SDS)
Detect Salmonella species in food and environmental samples with the Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Salmonella Species PCR Assay which incorporates optimized primer and probe components for highly-specific detection of Salmonella species.
The assay has been AOAC-RI, AOAC-OMA and AFNOR (ISO 16140-2) - validated for a broad range of foods and petfood including large test portions
The new SureTect assay format incorporates color coded plastics with orientation markings and breakable strip format, colored reagents and pierceable seals to enable an optimized workflow for maximum laboratory efficiency and productivity.
The SureTect System is an optimized solution combining speed and performance in an easy-to-use, cost-effective platform—giving you results you can trust.
- Easy-to-use with single enrichment step and pre-dispensed reagents
- Target specific-colored assay plastics
- Clearly oriented lysis and assay trays
- Color indicator in lysis reagent reducing possibility for human error
Fast and Flexible
- Optimized workflow delivers on-screen results in as little as 11 to 24 hours
- Maximum flexibility for operational efficiency
- Run all assays simultaneously in the same run
- Test up to 96 samples in each run
- Choice of pierceable seals or caps
- Detect multiple targets in the same run with universal PCR protocols across the range.
- Intuitive, user-friendly software delivers reliable results, with no subjective interpretation.
- Actionable data supports fast decisions in a complex product supply chain.
- IPC in every assay for complete confidence in results
The Thermo Scientific SureTect Salmonella species PCR Assay Kit includes:
- SureTect Lysis Reagent 1 Tubes
- SureTect Proteinase K
- SureTect Salmonella species PCR Assay Tubes
- ThermoScientific 96 well pierceable seals
- SureTect PCR Caps
The SureTect Salmonella PCR Assay is validated on Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 5 Food Safety Real-Time PCR System and run on RapidFinder™Analysis Software v2.0 or later or the Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Fast Food Safety 96-well Real-Time PCR instrument using Rapidfinder™ Express Software v2.0 or later, allowing you to test easily and confidently. After completing the run, interpreted results are clearly displayed and can be reported, stored, printed or downloaded as required.
The SureTect Salmonella Species PCR Assay has been extensively tested on over 20 different matrices from food manufacturing environments including meat, dairy products,fish, fruits and vegetables, and production surfaces. Specific samples tested during independent external validation include food types most commonly associated with contamination by Salmonella species and also those food types known to be particularly challenging to PCR detection, for example, ground beef, raw poultry, eggs, non-fat dried milk and ready-to-eat meals.
|SureTect Salmonella spp|
|Food & Beverage|