Thermo Scientific™ High-Select HSA/Immunoglobulin Depletion Mini Spin Columns
Decrease the abundant albumin and immunoglobulins in human plasma samples in preparation for mass spectrometry or 1D and 2D gel electrophoresis.
Marke: Thermo Scientific™ A36366
Additional Details : Gewicht : 0.90720kg
- Thermo Scientific High Select HSA/Immunoglobulin Depletion Resin decreases the albumin and antibody components that are abundant in human plasma samples, helping prepare those samples for mass spectrometry or 1D or 2D electrophoresis. The resin is provided here in a convenient single-use mini spin column format for the treatment of 10μL samples.
- High Select HSA/Immunoglobulin Depletion Resin uses highly specific immobilized anti-HSA and anti-Immuoglobulin antibodies (IgG, IgA, IgM, IgD, and IgE) to remove human serum albumin (HSA) and all major subclasses of immunoglobulins from serum and plasma. The resin is provided in an economical and convenient spin column format specifically designed for one-step processing and single use.
- Analysis of human fluids is often complicated by the presence of high concentrations of albumin and IgG that can make up more than 70% of total serum protein. Removal of these proteins is often essential for the study of low-abundant proteins. High Select HSA/Immunoglobulin Depletion Resin can deplete greater than 95% of HSA and 95% of IgG.
- Samples are loaded in a pre-filled disposable spin column and processed in approximately 10 minutes. The depletion of highly abundant proteins helps enable the detection of low abundant proteins in samples and subsequent identification by mass spectrometry or 1D or 2D gel electrophoresis.
- Flexible—mini column format is scaled and optimized for treating 10μL human plasma samples
- Optimized—removes >95% of IgG and >95% of albumin
- Fast—process samples in ~10 minutes
- Economical—cost-effective spin columns are priced for single use
- Reduce variability—one-time use prevents protein carryover and experimental variability
|Store in refrigerator(2 to 8°C)|