Eppendorf™ 500 μl-96-Well-DeepWell-PCR-Platten aus Polypropylen
Combine a new well design with a sophisticated color coding system for ease of reading and orientation. The well geometry of Eppendorf™ 500μL Polypropylene 96-Well Deep Well PCR Plates allows high speed pipetting without splashing, excellent mixing and high speed centrifugation, which accelerates your manual and automated work processes.
Marke: Eppendorf™ 0030501101
Additional Details : Gewicht : 2.75000kg
- Fulfill all current SBS, IVD, EN ISO 9001/2/3 and EN 13485 guidelines.
- Recovermax - concaved round bottom well shape with smoothed edges
- Optitrack - color framed plates with alphanumeric labelling
- High chemical resistance
- G-safe - highest centrifugation stability
- LoBind - free of surface coating e.g., silicone
- Free from DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR* inhibitor (PCR* clean)
- LoBind Protein - minimum protein loss (less than 3% BSA 1μg/mL)
- LoBind DNA - less than 1% loss of DNA/RNA at low concentrations and critical conditions (high salt, short DNA fragments)
- Optionally available with barcode